Sunday, February 5, 2017

Book Review: Whatever Is Lovely

This came at the right time because I was looking for a new Bible study to do to start the year.

When I started reading it, I noticed that this is a book mostly focused for the teenage girl.

However, as a 30-something woman, I often find that these seem to speak to me better than a lot of the other Bible Studies out there.

This was no different. The devotionals are short but informative enough to really grasp the concept and the verse for that day. I also like the journal entries. I received the e-book version, so it took a little longer for me to enter my entries because I had to type everything on a tablet (fun fun...). It's a nice keep sake though, if I ever decide to do it again. Doing a paperback journal, if you write in it, you sometimes run out of room. However, with a digital version, you can date your entry, and just keep adding on for all the times that you decide you want to complete the devotional. It's nice to see how you've grown from the previous time(s) you completed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment