Sunday, December 3, 2017

Book Review: NIV Color Code Bible

I don't think that a person can ever have too many Bibles - especially if they are from different translations, or if you are like me, and do a lot of Bible journaling with highlighting and marking notes. You eventually will run out of room.

A couple years ago, I came across a well-known website where they do a lot of color coding in the Bible - different topics are given different colors (God, Jesus, Family, Love, etc...)

I came across this Bible and thought, wow, this is great! I read that it was for children. However, I am in my 30's and I loved the color coding of the different Bible passages. As a visual learner, the color coding really helps to remember the different verses and the symbolism and meaning to each one.

I believe that this Bible would be great for anyone....from the person picking up a Bible for the first time, to the person that has almost every verse written on their heart. What a great way to remember the story of God's love for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment