Friday, October 28, 2016

Review: Faith and Work Bible

I love having Bibles - even Bibles of the same version. I do so much note taking in my Bible, and also do art journaling, so I joke that I need a whole library of Bibles :)

What is special about this version is throughout the Bible, there are stories to help strengthen and encourage the reader, pulling from real-life experiences who are facing similar situations. There are also articles from top Christian leaders to learn Biblical basics and help integrate them into your own life.

While I'm more of a study Bible person (and I have a few of them), I do like the articles and stories that are given to help me dig deeper into my faith and trust in God. I've been dealing with some very difficult things, and the stories have helped me to reflect on the things going on and find peace in each circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment