Monday, October 3, 2016

Natural Color: Book Review

As someone that is learning to spin fibers for knitting/crocheting, I wanted to find dyes that were natural and stay away from all the chemicals as possible as I am trying to be more of a naturalist.

I was so excited when this book popped up on Blogging for Books - I jumped at the chance to review it!

As soon as I opened the book, I was drawn in by all the pretty pictures (I'm easily distracted by such things!). I quickly flipped through and couldn't believe all the information.

I stopped a few times to look at some of the instructions and directions and most seemed fairly easy to follow - especially for a beginner like me.

I love how the author used so many different plants, herbs, veggies/fruits to create so vibrant colors!

There are so many different ideas that I am getting that I can wait to try them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment