Saturday, June 11, 2016

Book Review: Seasons of Glory

This was a great way to finish the end of the Remnant Series by Lisa T. Bergren. I read the first two books of this series again before I read this as a "refresher". It took me a little bit to get into the first book, but I'm glad that I continued on because this series did not disappoint.

Lisa's style of writing is very vivid and you can feel the characters personalities as well as the very descriptive situations that they get themselves into. This whole journey that Andriana, Ronan, and the gang was worth journeying on. The battle of good versus evil will always continue and it's nice to have a series that is safe for all readers.

For anyone that has read series like the Hunger Games, Divergent and the like, I think they would also enjoy reading this series. Action pact, extreme chase, and love story all in one. I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment