Thursday, April 2, 2015

Beyond Willpower


Many people are looking for something "higher", something that will help them change their life. Many people are looking for self-help as well. Living a healthy and balanced life, being happy and successful has at one time or anoher crossed every person's mind.

Although, I agree with almost everything Dr. Loyd has to say, I believe that God has a bigger hand in healing and bringing peace to our lives.  Dr. Loyd speaks of God, love and grace, which is good. I see God, love and grace powerfully packed into a bold, capital letter GOD. Maybe he does too. I'm not sure. The Bible is good. Psychology is good. The Bible is where I go first. But I don't discredit other books that have helped others (including myself) along the way that are considered "new age-y". 

I would still recommend this book to anyone who wants to  overcome and ELIMINATE (not cover up or repress) past unhealthy negative memories and images. The many years of experience, research, and scientific information will open up an new positive way of thinking and new outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment