Friday, October 18, 2013

Dark Halo

I have been waiting for this book! I read the first two and I fell in love. When I saw that this book was finally available for review (a part of me actually forgot all about it....SILLY ME!!!) I was super excited.

WHen I first got Angel Eyes, I was a little concerned because I thought it would be another Twilight. It seems a lot of teen drama/romances are similar to that. However, I was very happy when I started reading it. THen came Broken Wings. And I finished that book in two days. So I couldn't wait for this book to come.

I was happy and sad when it finally was avaiable. I was happy because I could continue on with the story. I was sad becuase it's the final book in the story. I fell in love with the good characters, hated the bad characters. I "talked" to the book as things happened, talked to Brielle as she was going through stuff like I was her friend. I was so involved with this book. And sad that it has ended. I definitely recommend you read the first two. Even though there is a brief summary in this book, I recommend getting involved from the very beginning. I loved this series and will definitely read it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment