Sunday, May 17, 2015

Just Add Watercolor...

I love art. I recently revisited watercolor as a medium to learn to paint with. I was so happy when I saw this book from Helen Birch was available for review from Blogging For Books.

This pint size book has over 200 watercolor pictures from different artists, incorporating different styles and mediums. In the beginning is a contents of thumbnail size images along with the page that they are on. On the opposite page there is a description of what kind of watercolor it is, a summary of the artist/painting, and a tidbit to help a budding artist.

This book is small, but it is packed with information for those that like to look at art, those looking to explore a new medium, those looking for inspiration, and those that just simply need a gift for an artist friend/family member.

I enjoyed looking through it and I will be keeping it on my coffee table and art desk for inspiration.

**NOTE: I received this book in return for my honest review from Blogging for Books.**

No comments:

Post a Comment