Monday, March 9, 2015

meQuilibrium...

I have been under a lot of stress lately. Getting diagnosed with cancer, going back into Spring Sememster for school full time, and being able to work part time while I'm doing treatment. Needless to say, my body has been going through a lot.

When I saw this book on Blogging for Books for review, I decided to give it a try. I mean, I'd do anything to find a little bit of happiness in my crazy life right now.

I was a bit skeptical at first because I was always under the impression that it takes 21 days to form a habit. How can it be any different in 14 days to become happier? I've read books like the Secret and the Power. This book reminds me of that. I also visited the website and you can take one of those tests that "examine" your stress in your life. I've tried a few of the things in the book and I feel a little lighter. I'm hoping that it continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment