Friday, May 23, 2014

Silenced

When I first got this book, I was intrigued. I started reading it and the first sentence got me hooked. However, I started the second chapter......looked at the spine of the book, and didn't realize it was the fourth book of a series....

The only downfall to being a book blogger, is the company's don't always tell you that a book is part of a series...or silly human error on my part that I didn't bother to read more in to it before I started reading it.

But...I kept on hoping that I would understand. And honestly...the book did a good job of doing that for me. I may not have known who all the characters were at first, but like meeting new people, you eventually get to know them.

Now I'm almost tempted to go back and read the other books to learn more about everyone...from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment