Monday, April 21, 2014

Passion

I will never forget the first time I ever heard Louie talk. It was on the Indescribable Tour with Chris Tomlin. His message still lingers in my soul, reminding how small I truly am in this vast universe, but how much more I am loved by this great God of the universe.

I've always wanted to go to Passion Confreneces. Every year I told myself I would go. I had a friend that went every year. The only thing holding me back was money: traveling to GA seemed like a bit of a stretch for me when I was having barely any money to live and pay bills as it was.

I've listened to all the Passion artists from Chris Tomlin to Christy Nockels. I have been involved. It was great to see that they streamed this years conference I think that I know of for the first time. It had so many wonderful artists and speakers. One of my favorites: Beth Moore.

Now she is one of the speakers that are included in this book. When I first got it, I didn't realize it was going to be a bunch of different speaker/artists talking about the passion movement for younger generations. While I'm an "older" younger generation, I was still moved by what these stories had to say. It gave me inspiration on how to involve the generations to come. These people have really made an impact for Christ in younger hearts and I want to be one of those people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment