Friday, December 27, 2013

Rebellious Heart

What does one do on a Christmas holiday? Catch up on reading, that's what I do at least.

I finally got around to reading Rebellious Heart. When I first got the book I was excited to read it. Then school started, and other things happened in the family that I had to put it off for months. I finally was able to catch up and read it.

I read a lot of reviews saying that they couldn't put this book down, and that it was an amazing read. While it wasn't the worst storyline I could have ever read, it wasn't on my top 10 reading list though. For me, the beginning was slow moving and I had a hard time getting in to it. The book is loosely based on the story of John Adams and I loved the HBO movie. When I first got the book, I had no idea that it was based on that. I don't know much about historical events, as in details, so I do not know how closely this story was really related to the story of John Adams. It was a pleasant read once I got into the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment