Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wishing on Willows


When I first read the description of this book, it sounded familiar to me. I couldn't place why though. After I started reading the first chapter, I was like, "Wait a minute....Robin sounds familiar....." And sure enough; I was right. 

Wishing on Willows by Katie Ganshert was a nice little step back into Peaks with some familiar faces. I enjoyed reading Wildflowers from Winter, which was the prequel to this book. I sometimes have a hard time with series books, because I don't feel like they can live up to the first book (I've read some series recently that felt like they bombed compared to the original). However, Katie's style of writing had me drawn in once again and I felt like I got to know the characters more and meet some new characters. 

I can't wait to see where Katie takes us next. This is a good, easy, leisure read. Good, clean romance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment